Jag vill sälja min EF biljett

Pälsträffar i alla dess RL-former
Användarvisningsbild
Emphy

Pälsart: Varg

Jag vill sälja min EF biljett

av Emphy » 13 aug 2013, 04:03

I could write this in either Norwegian or English, but I'll default to English. Feel free to answer in Swedish if you prefer. :P

I recently acquired a new job, and can't go to Eurofurence as a result. So I'm trying to sell my ticket, and maybe you (Yes, you!) would be interested, or know someone that is. (Spread the news!)
(As this is my first post, and I'm not so prominent here in the swedish community, I could probably get Miles to vouch for me (Pretty please~) if necessary)

This is for a ticket + a shared superior room with early arrival\late departure. I was thinking maybe 400EUR, slightly under what I paid, but price is negotiable as I would really like to get it of my hands as fast as possible.

One of my friends is also looking to get rid of hers, ticket + shared superior room early\late. And if I remember correctly, this one comes with supersponsor. I don't know exactly what she wants for it, but as much as possible I suppose. A bit more than mine because of the supersponsor.

And ofc, since it's talk about two superior room spots, I could probably arrange some amazing super-special-combo-deal if you and a friend are interested in both.

Thanks, Emphy

Användarvisningsbild
Wolfspawn89

Pälsart: Varg + 1/4 Husky mix :3

Re: Jag vill sälja min EF biljett

av Wolfspawn89 » 13 aug 2013, 19:18

OH MY! I only wish you posted this 2 weeks ago! I would have bought it just like that! But now I got farmer work for the next 2 weeks and a small mini meet coming up this weekend so I cant sadly. But I might know of a friend that want a ticket, but then he won't pay for a +2 bedroom if he don't have anotehr friend to share it with :D I shall pass this along anyway and get back to you!
Jack of all trades, a master of none

Användarvisningsbild
Emphy

av Emphy » 13 aug 2013, 20:53

Hehe, oh well.

But, yes, please keep in contact, not many days until it's too late after all. xP

Användarvisningsbild
Wolfspawn89

av Wolfspawn89 » 15 aug 2013, 09:33

Well I'm gonna host a small furmeet at my place this weekend. Just wondering as I can ask around if anyone there would like your ticket on such a short notice! So how fast can you transfer the essentials and tickets if say I find 2 people on Saturday?

Användarvisningsbild
Emphy

av Emphy » 15 aug 2013, 22:03

Mine I can transfer as fast as the EF people let me.
The other one should be pretty fast, completely depending on the other person that has it. :)

If anyone wants to get in contact fast, my skype is 'imemphy'

Or a PM here, I assume I'll be notified by email, which is even faster.

Användarvisningsbild
Wolfspawn89

av Wolfspawn89 » 19 aug 2013, 21:51

Emphy skrev:Mine I can transfer as fast as the EF people let me.
The other one should be pretty fast, completely depending on the other person that has it. :)

If anyone wants to get in contact fast, my skype is 'imemphy'

Or a PM here, I assume I'll be notified by email, which is even faster.

I'm sowy, but none of the furs I had over was interested. I guess they would have bought a ticket long ago if they did though... *Gives hugs*

Återgå till Små träffar & Stora konvent